Are you looking for the Walmart Return Policy, then you are at the best place possible. This article is a complete amalgamation of Walmart Return Policy in the most efficient way. As per the Walmart Return Policy, the time period for the return is 90 days from the date of the purchase. We have included various topics like the Walmart In-store Return, Walmart Online Return, and the various exceptions are a part of the same. The Walmart Refund Policy and the Walmart Exchange Policy is also a part of this content. Now, it’s the time to move ahead with the content, scroll down the page to know more.
WALMART COMPANY IN A GIST
One of the biggest Multination Hypermarkets, Walmart is a brand of the United States Of America. The company is not only limited to the US but 27 various other countries as well. Walmart is the highest retail chain brand of hypermarket all across the world.
The company retails almost all types of accessories from Electronic goods to the Home Improvement items. It also retails items of clothing, footwear, sports accessories, and jewelry as well. So, this company is a complete pack of almost all goods in the universe.
Although the company claims that it has one of the best items in the business, but it happens many times that we are not satisfied. This content for all those unsatisfied customers of the Walmart Company. We will make you explain the whole prospect of the Walmart Return Policy. If you keep on reading the same, we will also deliver other additional and important knowledge to our dear readers.
WHAT IS THE BASIC WALMART RETURN POLICY?
The basic Walmart Return Policy, states as per follows:
- The return period for items/goods purchased from the Walmart Company is 90 days from the date of purchase.
- There comes an exception for the Return With Receipt and Returns Without Receipt as well.
- The mode of return changes completely for but the time period remains the same, i.e 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- The Walmart Exchange Policy states that you can exchange any item within 90 days from the purchase.
- The customers need to also understand that the Company may decline the returning of the product as well, depending upon the type of the product and its condition.
- Lastly, all the terms and conditions are very much applicable and the Walmart Company can cancel any return at their will.
These were just the basics of returns that the customers should know about the Walmart Company. If you want to know more o return policies, then you can read our page on the Best Buy Return Policy. Now we will understand the exact return policy of the company.
UNDERSTAND THE WALMART RETURN POLICY
The above sections was a small gist of the Walmart Company. Now we will go into the exact understanding of the Company’s Return Policy. We expect you are not facing any problem in understanding our content. If not so, then you can ask your queries in the comment section of our respective page.
Returns With Receipt
If the customers are willing to return their item and have a Walmart Receipt, the follow the below steps.
- The customers having a receipt of their purchase can return their Walmart Item within 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- Secondly, you need to return your item in the most audible way without any defect in it.
- If it has some damage caused by you, then, unfortunately, you are not eligible for the Return Policy.
Returns Without Receipt
This section is meant for those customers, who do not have a receipt of purchase with them. For such customers implement the below steps properly.
- Firstly, the time period would remain the same, i,e. 90 days from the date of the purchase.
- But the criteria for the return would be the customer’s identity card.
- In normal cases, it is the Government ID that is taken into account.
- Due to fraudulent cases, the Company states that you can return your Walmart Item without receipt only thrice in six months. So make sure that you do not cross the deadline.
THE VARIOUS MAPS FOR RETURN
Now the Walmart Company has made various arrangments for the procedure of the return. There are various options available for the customers to carry out their returns. We will learn all of them one by one.
- The Online Return Procedure
- The Offline Return Procedure ( In-Store Return )
- The Mail Method
The Online Method
In this procedure, we can simply return our product at the official online page of the Walmart Company.
- Here the customers can return their product to the online portal if they purchased it from the store.
- Or you can directly return it to the online page if you bought it through that medium.
- You can simply go to the Official Page of the Walmart Company.
- Firstly, you will have to find the section of your Order History.
- Secondly, if you have not logged in, then you may need to do that.
- Thirdly, you will have to select the items that the customers need to return back.
- Fourthly, select the In-store method to return and click the Barcode.
- Lastly, press the Final Submit button and hold the Barcode with you.
Walmart Return Policy states these rules for the return of the online method.
Mobile Express Returns
There is another section of returns as well in the Online Portal. It is known as the Mobile Express return method. To follow the same, understand the points in detail.
- This is a section available at the Walmart Official Page but only in the application format on the mobile.
- So, this method is more simple as you can carry out the proceedings via mobile phone.
- The steps are the same, you will have to find the History Icon and follow the process accordingly.
- Lastly, just save the Order Icon and click the submit button.
The Mobile Express Returns is the other method in the Online Portal.
The Offline Method ( In-Store Method )
Here in this procedure, you can return your item directly to the store of the Walmart Company. Just implement the below points.
- Either you can return the items purchased online from the Walmart Company to the store.
- Or you can directly do the same if you bought it from your nearby store.
- Firstly, you need to go to the Nearby Store of Walmart in your vicinity.
- You can enter your location and find the nearest store to Walmart.
- Secondly, the customers can then make a return by showing the receipt or the proper certified ID.
This is the In-store Return Policy of the Walmart Company. Now after the completion of the two return procedures, we will move to the last one.
The Mail Method
In this procedure of the return, you need to simply mail your Walmart item to the Warehouse. To do so follow the below points.
- Firstly, you will need to go to the Walmart Page.
- Find Order History.
- Click the section for return by mail.
- Fill all the necessary details along with the Printing of the Return Label.
- The return procedure by mail will take a minimum time period of around 2-3 weeks.
- Lastly and most importantly, you will have to take care of your Return Label. If it is lost, then you will not be able to return.
These are the mailing procedures that you need to follow for the return procedure by mail.
If any of your items are damaged or defective in the process of delivery, then you need to follow the below steps.
- Firstly, you need to make sure that you pack your item well enough.
- Mention the reason for the return, i,e. Damage.
- Thirdly, follow the mail procedure for the return.
- Step-By-Step and print the Return Label.
- Lastly, click the following Return Button and submit your invoice.
These are the steps that you will have to follow for the Damaged and defective items’ return. If you have any doubt in understanding the structure of the content, then you can ask us in the comment section of the page. We would respond to your queries within no time and with the most appropriate answer as well.
There are some exceptional categories as well in the Walmart Return Policy. To know them, read the below points very carefully.
30 Days Return Period
There are sets of items which have a return period of only 30 days, they are as follows:
- 3D Printers
- 3D Printing Supplies and products
15 Days Return Period
Items with 14 days of return period are as follows:
- Computer Hardware
- Digital Cameras
- GPS Units
- Digital Music Player
- Portable Video Players
- Pre-Paid Cell Phones
- Smart Watches
14 Days Return Period
Now, there are items that have 14 days of return Period. They are:
- Post Paid Cell Phones
Not Available For Returns ( Exceptions )
There are sets of items that are not included in the Walmart Return Policy. They are as follows:
- Electronically fulfilled PINs or minutes for prepaid cellular devices
- Video Game download cards
- eDelivery software
- All Firearms, Ammunition, and Pepper Spray
- Air Guns/BB Guns
These are the sets of the items which are not as per the Returns of the Walmart Company.
WALMART HOLIDAY EXTENDED RETURN POLICY
The Walmart Company has made some additional benefits to its customers. These benefits are in the form of the Walmart Extended Holiday Return Policy. To know more about the Walmart Holiday Return Policy, read the below stats.
- Items like Drones, computers, camcorders, digital cameras, digital music players, e-tablets, e-readers, portable video players, GPS units, video game hardware, and prepaid cell phones have an additional set of the advantage if bought between November 1 and December 24.
- For these customers, the return day period will be on the 26 of December.
These are the Walmart Holiday Return Policy. I hope you got to know about the same and were happy enough to digest the facts.
WALMART REFUND POLICY
After having an in-depth analysis of the Walmart Return Policy, we will move forward to the Walmart Refund Policy. We will understand the Walmart Refund Policy.
- The method of refund will remain the same as the method of the payment.
- If you as a customer bought an item paying cash, then you will get a refund via cash only.
- As per the Walmart Refund Policy, the Refund period is around 5 Business days from the date of the Return.
- The cancellation of the orders has a different Refund Scheme.
- Payments done via Gift Cards will get the Refunds via the same method within 5 business days.
- Additional Taxes will not be refunded as per the company policy of Refund States.
These are the points on the Walmart Refund Policy. Now the last segment of the article will focus on the Walmart Exchange Policy.
WALMART EXCHANGE POLICY
Understand the Walmart Exchange Policy in this section of the article. The company rules are simple as per the Exchange is considered.
- The Exchange Period is 30 days from the date of the purchase.
- You can exchange only your unused and good condition merchandise.
- Thirdly, if your exchange period gets completed, then you can simply call the customer care. They will tell you the exact procedure you will have to follow.
- You may have read in the above sections, that you can only exchange your Walmart goods thrice in six months. This step is to cut down all the fraudulent things that take place.
This is the Walmart Exchange Policy in complete detail. We did our best to incorporate all the details available and tried our heart out to make this content successful enough. I hope our readers got their queries solved after reading the same.
If you need the reason to contact Walmart, then follow the below points:
- The Customers Care Number is (800) 966-6546.
- You can even contact them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other Social Media Handle as well.
- They are available on Pinterest and Youtube as well.
You can easily contact the Walmart Company, by this information. We also solve your doubts and queries as well. If you have any doubt in that sector, then you can ask about it in the comment section of the page. We will happily solve your queries.
I expect that I have solved the majority of your doubts and queries regarding the Walmart Return Policy, Walmart Exchange Policy Policy, and the Walmart Refund Policy. And still, if you have any more queries, then you can ask us in the comment section.